- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) channel models: linear flat fading and frequency selective fading wireless MIMO channel, correlation models
- Spatial multiplex, diversity principles
- MIMO receivers: Zero Forcing, Minimum Mean Square Error, Maximum Likelihood
- MIMO system capacity, water-filling method to maximize capacity
- Space-time coding methods such as Alamouti scheme
- Space-time iterative (Turbo) decoding receivers
To be proficient in design and application of wireless data communications systems with multiple antennas at transmitter and receiver (multiple input multiple output, MIMO).